Monday, July 31, 2006

Jane Visits the Bingleys


Yum, this is good food. Listen, there is a knock at the door!


"Message for Miss Jane Bennet."


Mrs. Bennet: "Who is it from, dear?"
Jane: "It is from Miss Bingley. She wishes me to dine with them tonight. May I go Mother and Father dearest?"
Mrs. Bennet: "Of course you may go!"
Jane: "Father, may I take the carriage?"
Mrs. Bennet: "Of course not! You must go on horseback, for it looks like rain and then you shall have to stay the night! Right Mr. Bennet?"
Mr. Bennet: "Whatever you say, dear."


"Yankee Doodle went to town a riding on a pony..." (It's raining, by the way. It's invisible rain.)


Miss Bingley: "Welcome, Jane dear! How are you today?"
Jane: (a little woozy) "I uh... I don't feel very well."


Jane: *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home