Monday, July 31, 2006

Mr. Darcy Comes to Rosings


Lady Catherine: "I am so glad you are all here. My nephews are coming to visit and it is always so lovely to have large parties."
Elizabeth: "Yes, I can see how you would enjoy them."
Lacy Catherine: "I have such wonderful relatives."


Mr. Darcy: "Good day Aunt. I am glad to see you in good health."
Lady Catherine: "Still carrying that light saber, I see. Never quite could grow up, eh boy?"
Colonel Fitzwilliam: "Let him be, Auntie. He is twice the gentleman of anyone else, even with that silly stick."
Mr. Darcy: "Watch what you say, Cousin, it's a pretty painful stick."


Elizabeth: "Mr. Darcy seems very well pleased with himself today, Colonel Fitzwilliam."
Colonel Fitzwilliam: "Yes, I believe he is congratulating himself on preventing his friend from entering into a very unfortunate match."
Elizabeth: "Unfortunate! In what way?"
Fitzwilliam: "I believe there was some objection to the lady's family. She has some very silly sisters, it seems."
Elizabeth: "Who am I to argue with that?


Elizabeth: "How is your sister, Mr. Darcy? As proficient as ever on the piano?"
Mr. Darcy: "Yes, I believe she is. Is it true that you play, Miss Elizabeth?"
Elizabeth: "Only a little and very ill."
Lady Catherine (eavesdropping): "What's this? You play piano? Miss Bennet, I simply must hear you play!"


Colonel Fitzwilliam: "And how does my dear cousin behave outside his family circle, Miss Elizabeth?"
Elizabeth: "Are you sure you wish to hear? You may find yourself quite shocked."
Fitzwilliam: "Is that so? Darcy, what have you been up to?"
Elizabeth: "I first met Mr. Darcy at a ball where he danced only four dances although gentleman were scarce and more than one woman was required to sit out."
Fitzwilliam: "Scandalous!"
Darcy: "I have not the talent, as some do, of interacting easily with strangers."
Elizabeth: "My fingers do not move as easily across these piano keys as they could, but I have always thought that to be my own fault becaue I would not take the time to practice."
Fitzwilliam: "I think she's gotcha there, cuz."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]06thonpnp.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research points that about 60% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home